Liverpool striker Luis Suarez is determined to repay the supporters’ faith in him by achieving all of his dreams as a Liverpool player.


Suarez Has A Dream To Guide Liverpool To The Champions League

Liverpool striker Luis Suarez is determined to repay the supporters’ faith in him by achieving all of his dreams as a Liverpool player.

The Uruguayan has endured a turbulent spell during his time at Anfield which has included biting, racist and diving allegations.

However, following a ten game ban at the end of last season which carried into this campaign, he has been in the form of his life and now wants to fire Brendan Rodger’s side into the Champions League.

In an exclusive interview with the Liverpool Echo, he said: “The fans have helped me so much.

“Everyone knows that I had some difficult times last summer.

“But they have always supported me and always had confidence in me. I really feel that support in my heart.

“I think this has been the best season of my career so far. It’s my job to score goals and create goals, and help the team.”

The 27-year-old has grabbed 23 goals this season in 21 matches and although he believes the title is probably out of reach, the main objective is to qualify for next seasons Champions League.

“Can we win the title? I’m not sure. I think this season the Premier League is so difficult. Every team can lose games. Man City, Chelsea and Arsenal have been dropping points.

“To be in the Champions League is what we all want. This is our objective – to play in it next season.”

And Suarez, who leads the top scorer charts this season, admits it is his dream to play in the Champions League for the Reds.

“When I arrived here I said it was my dream to play for Liverpool and play Champions League here. I know I can achieve my dreams here.”

Liverpool face Swansea at home on Sunday. 

Powered by Blogger.
My Blogger TricksAll Blogger TricksTechtunes