I Can Be The Best Player Of My Generation” – Chelsea Dazzler Claims


Attacking-Left: Eden Hazard

Eden Hazard has suggested he believes he can be the best player of his generation after being given the confidence by Jose Mourinho.

Mourinho has repeatedly talked up Hazard’s abilities, comparing him to the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi, feeling he could be up there challenging for Ballon D’Or’s soon enough if he keeps up his current progression.

Hazard is now starting to believe the hype his manager is giving him, but admits he needs to do more if he is to truly belong alongside that illustrious duo.

The Belgian flyer said, “He (Mourinho) calls me the best player of my generation and it is a huge compliment.

“I try to be my best. With periods I can be the best player of my generation, but there will be periods when others will be.

“I still have some work to do. I have to score more goals, I have to give more key passes. What I’m doing now, but twice as much.

“The top five candidates for the Ballon D’Or score all the time. I hope to achieve their level someday.”

Powered by Blogger.
My Blogger TricksAll Blogger TricksTechtunes