Jailed Bayern Munich president Uli Hoeness posts statement on club website; Will accept prison sentence


Birggj8IgAAmlTm Jailed Bayern Munich president Uli Hoeness posts statement on club website; Will accept prison sentence

Yesterday Bayern Munich president Uli Hoeness was sentenced to 3 and a half years in jail for tax evasion.

The former German international was found guilty of tax fraud in the region of €28m.

On Friday Uli Hoeness posted a statement on the Bayern Munich website.

It read “After discussions with my family I have decided to accept the ruling of the Munich court on my tax affairs.

“This befits my understanding of decency, dignity and personal responsibility. Tax evasion was the biggest mistake of my life.

“Bayern Munich is my life’s work and will also remain so. My personal friends and supporters of FC Bayern Munich, I thank you from my heart for your support.”

Powered by Blogger.
My Blogger TricksAll Blogger TricksTechtunes