Competition is tough Orlando Pirates



Orlando Pirates striker Lennox Bacela is eager to feature in tonight's Premiership clash with Bidvest Wits at Bidvest Stadium.

Bacela, who has struggled for regular game-time, will have bettered his prospects by netting as a substitute in the 1-1 draw with Platinum Stars at the weekend.

He told his club's official website: “I am glad I got a run on Saturday – I personally felt it was important for me to come in and change the game and fortunately for me, things turned out just the way I wanted.

“We do not have much to fight for in the League apart from wanting to be in the top eight, but a match against Wits demands a lot from everybody. We have to stay focused and put our best foot forward.”

The ex-Bloemfontein Celtic man added: “Competition for places here is tough – we have very good players who can play in most teams in the country so, for me it is important to stay focused and put away the chances I get so that I increase my chances of being in the team every week.

“It is a tough job but with the help of God I will keep fighting to do what I’m here for.”
Powered by Blogger.
My Blogger TricksAll Blogger TricksTechtunes