Tottenham youngster Harry Kane has thanked boss Tim Sherwood for handing him opportunities to play for


Youngster thankful for opportunity

Tottenham youngster Harry Kane has thanked boss Tim Sherwood for handing him opportunities to play for the first team this season. Kane has netted four times in 18 appearances for the north London club this term since returning from a loan spell with Championship winners Leicester City. The striker has taken the opportunity with both hands and impressed during the second half of the season for the White Hart Lane outfit. The England Under-21 international insists he hopes that he can continue to get a run in the side next term as he continues to develop. Kane said: "He gave me the chance here. I was training well and looking sharp. "When he was going to play me, he let me know a few days before and I've been able to repay his faith with the goals. "Tim knew what I could do. I have known him for a while and he has seen me score goals before. He has just told me to play my game, be confident and express myself."

Powered by Blogger.
My Blogger TricksAll Blogger TricksTechtunes