The youngster joined from Kakamega Homeboyz during the off-season



The youngster joined from Kakamega Homeboyz during the off-season and has made a significant contribution in both domestic and CAF assignments for the club.

"When I got the chance to join Gor Mahia, I took it as an opportunity to face a bigger challenge and I'm relishing every moment," Shakava said in an interview with The Star.

"It's always a challenge as a footballer to try different things and integrate into another club. (But) it hasn't been difficult adapting here.

"Football here is good and the team members are great too. I'm learning more from my team-mates and I'm very happy with how my few months here have been, especially the last one month."

The youngster has made five appearances in the KPL and CAF Champions League, where has netted twice in his team's bid to reach the second round of the competition.

"I feel valued here and the manager gives me confidence with every selection and within the team I have a responsibility that I love having," he added.

"Little by little, I hope to keep improving and I hope to help the team as much as possible."

Powered by Blogger.
My Blogger TricksAll Blogger TricksTechtunes