Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal insists he wants to stay at the club to win more trophies - despite the


Vidal plays down Real Madrid link: I want to win more titles at Juventus

Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal insists he wants to stay at the club to win more trophies - despite the reported interest of Real Madrid in his services.

The Chile international has been in sensational form for the Bianconeri this season, scoring 16 goals in all competitions for the Serie A leaders.

Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti is believed to have made a move for Vidal his priority in the summer transfer window but, despite admitting earlier this week that interest from los Blancos was "flattering", the 26-year-old has reiterated his desire to remain in Turin.

"I want to complete all my objectives, and to do so with Juventus," he told Radio Cooperativa. "I work day after day at Juve to give everything on the pitch. 

"Even if there is interest from Real Madrid, I continue to work hard here and hope to achieve all my goals.

"In Turin, my family and I feel at home. I still want to win so much with Juventus."

Despite the club season reaching a pivotal point as Juventus continue to challenge for both the Scudetto and Europa League, Vidal already has one eye on this summer's World Cup - a tournament in which he believes a youthful Chile side can pull off a few surprises.

"I'm preparing to be 100 per cent ready for Brazil. It will be a very difficult competition, but we are a good team with young players who dream of doing great things," he added. 

"It will be important to arrive in our best shape."

Powered by Blogger.
My Blogger TricksAll Blogger TricksTechtunes